Thursday, January 26, 2012

Sometimes you feel like a duck...

I typed that while humming the Almond Joy song in my head. They definitely don't say duck. But it still works.


I waddle now. I'm slow. My arms have a noticeable swing to them when I walk/teeter totter. I'm just big.

I have to physically SIT UP in bed in order to turn over from one side to the other. Let's not even talk about how many times I get up in the middle of the night.. and how each time is a  c h o r e.

I am quickly running out of clothing options.. I may or may not rotate 3 outfits a week. Yep.

It's funny how much you forget. I don't remember any much of this with Emery. I do recall the temperature being 95 degrees and dripping with humidity in August. I do remember gaining 40 pounds. But I don't remember being so uncomfortable. Pregnancy is wonderful. I love being pregnant. But praise God, it is short lived. I'm sure I'll soon forget my physical state with this pregnancy as well - and then we'll have another. Surely that's why the Duggar's have twenty kids?

[we are not having twenty kids. who knows if we'll even have 3 kids, thank you very much.]

I'm counting on having 2 babies by this time next week - which means this is our last weekend as a family of three. Ah!

2 comments:

  1. Ashley,

    You have a beautiful family!! Take care. It does seem like everything's a chore, though. Emery's so adorable!! Well, have a great day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. your baby is coming so, so soon.
    love reading about your life.
    and can't wait to see your new little girl.
    love.

    ReplyDelete