Monday, January 2, 2012

Emery's New Room

I am officially back in the decorating spirit. After being too exhausted (to say the least) to even think about doing any new projects around the house, I've been itching to start something new. The holidays are over, and though we're waiting on the arrival of another little baby within the next month, I can't sit still! Thankful for the energy and motivation...I just need to decide what I want to do!

We've talked about redoing the guest room - which will become Emery's new room once the new baby is here and sleeping in her own crib. We're leaving the current nursery the same...it's all set for a little baby girl already! (Plus, we put up flowery wall decals in there [which were pretty costly and time consuming] and I'm too afraid to ask Matt to take them down just yet ;) )

I've been pinteresting away...trying to look for the right wall color & decor. I've never really been a huge fan of pink. Emery has changed my mind a little...but I'm still very picky (too picky, my mother would say) in what kinds of colors I even let her WEAR. Anyways...I am really liking a soft pink these days. Here are a few of my favorites:


Those stripes are growing on me.


I want every single paper doll picture!!



Really like those peach curtains.


Do you not LOVE that tree branch curtain rod???

I'm excited to figure it all out. There are so many great ideas...and I feel like this will be the last room of hers where I actually have some input. Taking advantage of it!


1 comment:

  1. love these ideas!

    Can't wait to see what you do with her big girl room!!!

    ReplyDelete