Thursday, September 2, 2010

matt never reads this blog,
so i think im safe to talk about surprises i have for him.
for his gift at the hospital, i bought him a new bible.
you should see the one he currently uses..
its really falling apart!
[which i suppose is a wonderful thing]
so i purchased a bible, sewed together a gift bag
and i can't wait to give it to him. i hope he likes it.

i keep reading about being able to breathe better once this baby drops.
its really hard to fill my lungs up with air when taking a deep breath these days.
i feel like its impossible. like i've lost a small ability in knowing how to breathe correctly. so weird.
i'm 39 weeks today. no sign of this girl getting bored in there, and thats ok.
i can't really fathom not having a pregnant belly anymore.
although it gets in the way of so many things - even my household chores,
its become really familiar. and warm. :)

maybe it will happen tomorrow. maybe i have two more weeks.
either way, i'm really going to miss my kangaroo-like life :)

4 comments:

  1. :-) What an awesome gift for him on such a special day!

    I missed, and still sometimes do, my big pregnant belly. The little kicks that sometimes hurt or the hiccups are some sweet memories.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait to see pics of her :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooo, Im so excited for you! I can't wait to hear about your mommy adventures!

    ReplyDelete
  4. you've really enjoyed this pregnancy, which is such a sweet thing.....

    I can't wait to meet her....

    ReplyDelete