Thursday, March 18, 2010

today i am fifteen weeks pregnant. almost four months. i am unashamedly addicted to babycenter.com, where i get weekly updates regarding how big the babe is. the comparison is always to a food. this week, i'm toting around an apple.

my excitement for this little person grows more and more each day. trying to verbally explain the love and fight i already have for him or her would not be possible. granted, i am still terrified. i get overwhelmed when reading about how to take care of an infant, the differences between the 13 different strollers to register for, and most of all - NAMES. oh man. i think about my life right now and how its already begun to change. my perspectives have shifted. this season is really taking hold of me.

some days [most days] i feel more than incapable of this. i have so much to be thankful and excited for, and even in the midst of my fears and hesitations toward this next phase of life, i am so sure that jesus is the one that continually calms me.

1 comment:

  1. his grace is overwhelming...love you, love this post, love, love, love that apple that you are carrying around. :)

    ReplyDelete