Thursday, June 2, 2011

8 months old...and some change.

Every single day I've been telling myself to blog - and more than 2 weeks later, I'm here. Finally.

Emery is officially a cruiser. She loves to pull herself up on things and go. She sometimes stands using only one hand to support herself. She has two bottom teeth & more on the way. She's hardly been fussy at all during her teething experience. Thank you, Lord.


She makes the cutest faces, says "da-da" over and over and over and over...even when I try so very hard to push "momma." She enjoys bath time. Her favorite foods are sweet potatoes and any kind of fruit. Though she is on the move, she still finds time to cuddle with her momma...even though the moments are few & far between. We'd like to think she's starting to sing, as she belts out extended "ahh's" while the music is playing in the car. (We're still working on pitch.) She smacks her lips when I'm eating something - just to let me know that she'd like a taste.


All in all, she just keeps getting more and more awesome. I don't have the slightest complaint. She's still sleeping 12+ hours, still taking two solid naps during the day. Still loves to laugh and play. We are so very thankful.

No comments:

Post a Comment