Saturday, December 11, 2010

I wish I could blog every day. I technically could, but I always just forget. Then I have a long list of things I want to update about. Oh well..maybe one day.

I can't believe its December. I can't believe Emery is going to be 3 months old. Heck, I still can't even believe I have a BABY.

Yesterday, Emery rolled over all by herself! I think it startled her more than anything! My days of letting her lay on the couch while I clean are over. I can't believe how proud I am of such a little person. She blows my mind every day. Today, I'm watching her reach for rattles as she lays on her little ocean mat. So proud. Seriously.

We've got a lot of traveling ahead of us the next couple of weeks, but will end up with my family for Christmas in Indiana and I cannot wait.

There is so much more that I wanted to say, but can't remember. I need to start blogging every day.

1 comment:

  1. you DO need to blog everyday..but only cause I'm selfish and want to see pictures and hear stories from your life.

    love the new header...perfection.

    ReplyDelete